Sunday, November 11, 2012

WIND BENEATH MY WINGS


Ever have one of those days where you wake up missing someone that has been in your life.
You reflect on your friendship with them and you smile.
Today is one of those days when I woke up and you were on my mind.

Amazing people have walked into my life and left their footprint.
The fabulous five women whom have laughed, cried,shared
 and cared for each other for the last 15 years.
A sisterhood that distance will never divide.
Source: goo.gl via Minerva on Pinterest

Friends that were so important to me but life led us in another direction.
First loves and best friends . As I take time to quiet my mind,
to reflect on the shear laughter and bond that we created, it makes my heart smile.
Even after all these years , a warm hug and hours of conversation abound when we meet.
I still get so excited to just see them and know that we began where we left off.
Not as" NEW friends But KNEW "Friends.
Source: tumblr.com via Kim on Pinterest

I cherish that fact that I get the chance to laugh with them.
Share a hug and catch up.
Friends come and go but those who stay are truely
"The wind beneath my wings."


WHO IS THE WIND BENEATH YOUR WINGS







No comments:

Post a Comment