Monday, January 30, 2012

HOW PINTERESTING



Have you been with a group of friends lately and the word "Pinterest " comes up.

Follow Me on Pinterest

They are all giddy and you wonder why.

Well you are missing out on the the best site on the web.
I call it my happy place and end up spending my quiet time cataloging great things I find on the web.

It is also a great place to find like minded Pinners with amazing talent and perspective.


I know- Can you believe that you have to be invited to get in but it is worth it.


So I thought I would share a few of my favorite "PINS"

Like This...



Where else would you find an image like this..

Or Share thoughts with friends...

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest



Just put the Pin Button in your Bookmark bar - Create some boards and



Go to Your Happy Place- Pin Away




No comments:

Post a Comment